Thursday 17 May 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Well, as you can see it's been ages since I blogged, but I'm back and raring to go!


My new website is currently being built which I am very excited about as I will be able to update it myself on a regular basis and of course it will incorporate the blog!

I have decided to fill you in on events at The Gin Palace on a weekly basis and have written a big notice on my office wall saying 'Don't forget blog!'

After serious consideration, I have decided to re-introduce the blackboard menus and we are busy designing a new menu for their return, as well as bringing on a new summer lunchtime menu soon.

I think it would be true to say, I have taken my eye off the ball this year, but I have listened to peoples' comments and I now intend to make The Madagascan Gin Palace rock again!

So watch this space!

1 comment:

Nigel Morgan said...

Wow - what a mouthwatering photo of one of your delicious Tapas menu!

Of course we know where to get this food - but where do you turn to get a photograph of this quality...