Friday 25 May 2007

Farewell to Chef!


It's been really busy this week, almost full every night and full tomorrow, which is great because the Vat is due next week!


Work began today on putting the blackboards back up. We have decided on the menu and now have to fix the boards upstairs most of which will involve someone (not me!) precariously balanced on a ladder and then we have to write them all out, 68 in total so it's going to take some time but I think it will look great when it's finished.


John my head chef of 4 years informed me this week that he and his partner have decided to move to Wales to be close to family and for the opportunity to buy a house, 3 bed detached for £135,000! We wish him luck and thank him for all his effort and wacky ideas over the past 4 years. Neil, the second chef has been promoted and will take over the reigns when John goes.

This means you will probably see more of me in the kitchen for a while, sorry!


Well it's Bank Holiday weekend and I have a couple of days off!


Enjoy yours


No comments: