Monday 4 June 2007

The Writing's Back On The Wall!


The downstairs boards are nearly finished, just waiting for Chef to give me the last couple of dishes. My assistant Lee has been painstakingly writing them and I've noticed him getting a little stressed out if he spells something wrong or it won't fit. (If a mistake is made, the board has to be re-painted and left to dry, before it can be re-written!)


Last week was a little quiet, we closed for the Bank Holiday and the warm weekend didn't help trade. Tonight however is fully booked with our lovely ladies enjoying their half price food!


The new web site is almost ready to go live and I'm really pleased with it, well done to the guys at BCL NuMedia. http://www.bcl-numedia.com/


Other than that, not much else to report so I'll leave it there.


Richard

No comments: