Thursday 28 June 2007




All the black boards are now written, well done Lee!

So far we have a good response from our customers who seem to like what we have done.

John the Chef works his last shift tomorrow lunchtime and Neil will take over in the evening.Neil has some interesting menu ideas and I'm looking forward to seeing them on the plate.
Tonight has been really busy, 87 people all of whom seem to be happy!

I have just placed the first competition on the web site, simply email me the correct answer and I shall send you a voucher for a free bottle of house wine to be redeemed the next time you visit,
or if you prefer, pass it on to a friend.
Go to http://www.themadginpalace.com/, and click on competition!

I hope to do a different competition with different prizes every couple of weeks, so keep checking!

I'm off now for the whole weekend (Doesn't happen very often!) I hope the sun shines and you have a great weekend.
I almost forgot our Christmas Party Menu is now available!
Go to www.themadginpalace.com, and click on menus

No comments: