Thursday 14 June 2007

Tonight's the night!


As of 11am today our new web site went live, www.themadginpalace.com/
Thanks Darin, Martin and all the guys involved at BCL Numedia. We are still waiting for the background music which should be on by the weekend, but it looks great!


Tonight sees the launch of our new blackboard menu which has some great dishes on such as Yellow fin tuna fish cakes with a lemon grass and ginger mayo and Ono Hawaiian baby back ribs cooked in Maple syrup, soy sauce and garlic, yum!
As I mentioned in an earlier post my assistant Lee has been pain stakingly writing the boards, but has now finished the 34 boards downstairs, Well done Lee!


The upstairs boards are still to be written and Lee has promised me they'll be completed by this time next week, so those diners eating upstairs will still have the card menus for the time being.


I'm away for a few days as of tomorrow, I'm taking my 10 year old son to Madrid. I'm leaving the joint in the capable hands of Lee, Stella and Charlotte who I know will serve you well!


Adios Amigos!


No comments: